- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
14th European Bioplastics Conference
3. Dezember 2019 - 4. Dezember 2019
The 14th European Bioplastics Conference will take place on 3/4 December 2019 at the Titanic Chaussee hotel in Berlin, Germany.
The European Bioplastics Conference is the leading business and discussion forum in Europe for the global bioplastics sector. The size and diversity of the delegation – 420 strong in 2018 – has been growing in recent years, and this trend is set to continue as the event embraces the inclusion of political and other non-private sector actors. With more and more brands and manufacturers embracing the potential of bioplastics, and with policy makers stepping up their efforts to creating frameworks that benefit the growth of sustainable bio-industries, this is the time to put bioplastics on top of the agenda of a bio-based circular economy in Europe and beyond.
This year’s conference will focus on the latest innovations in bioplastics as well as on sustainability aspects and opportunities for growth. The impressive speaker line-up attracts around 400 senior decision makers from across the private sector bioplastics value chain, policy makers, leading research institutes, NGOs, OEMs, and brand owners.
- Carefully crafted conference programme: An excellent line-up of speakers will highlight the latest developments in the areas of bio-based and biodegradable materials and applications, bioplastics processing, end-of-life, sustainability, and policy.
- Excellent networking opportunities: The interactive conference format is complemented by a social evening, networking breaks throughout the event, a drinks reception, and a digital partnering tool that will boost your networking.
- Bioplastics product exhibition: Up to 40 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations, products, and services.