- Ez az esemény elmúlt.
3rd International Conference “Sustainable Materials science and technology”
4. szeptember 2019 - 6. szeptember 2019
The3rd International Conference Sustainable Materials Science and Technologies, (ICSMST-19) is organized by academics and researchers belonging to different scientific areas of the Polytechnical Institute of Porto (Portugal) and the University of Extremadura (Spain) with the technical support of ScienceKNOW International Conferences. The event has the objective of creating an international forum for academics, researchers and scientists from worldwide to discuss results and proposals regarding to the soundest issues related to Sustainable Materials Science and Technologies
The conference will be held in Porto (Portugal) from 4th to 6th September 2019.
This event will include virtual oral presentations and posters sessions related to the topics of the Conference. The abstracts will be published in the form of an e-book. At the authors’ choice, an extended version of the abstract may be further considered for electronic publication in conference e-book “ Novel Trends in Sustainable Materials Science and Technologies”
1. Materials in research: Nanomaterials; Biomaterials; Electronic, optical and magnetic materials; Computational materials science and materials theory
2. Materials in industry: Ceramics and glasses; Composite materials; Polymers; Metal alloys; Iron and Steel (Ferrous Alloys); Paper and wood; Textiles; Chemical; Electronic, Optical, and Magnetic Materials; Construction and building materials
3. Sustainable Materials: Green Manufacturing and Sustainability; Recycled materials; New construction materials; Emerging technologies in materials science; Materials-Environment Interactions;
4. Processing and Product Manufacturing: New manufacturing processes; Surface Modifications; Coating and Films; Emerging green processes
5. Structure of materials: Characterization and testing: Nanostructure; Microstructure; Macrostructure; Crystallography; Bonding; Properties; Synthesis and processing; Thermodynamics; Kinetics