This accessibility statement applies to https://www.dendromass4europe.eu/, the official project website of Dendromass4Europe. This website is run by the Chair of Forest Policy and Forest Resource Economics at the Technische Universität Dresden.
The Chair of Forest Policy and Forest Resource Economics is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22.01.2021 and last reviewed on 22.01.2021. The basis for the preparation of this accessibility statement is a BITV self-assessment done in January 2021.
We have a very extensive and diverse website with a large number of documents. This was published before September 23, 2018 and therefore does not reflect the current status of accessibility. We are trying to reduce the barriers, but due to the resource situation in the project operation, we are currently unable to provide a fully barrier-free website.
Please, contact us by phone or email if (parts of our) content is not accessible to you. We will then try to provide the information you require.
No extensive BITV test has yet been carried out for this website (https://www.dendromass4europe.eu/), but the following barriers are already known:
- Keyboard navigation is not fully possible, especially sub-navigation points and the tiles on the start page are difficult to access. Alternative access to all pages or to switch languages is possible via the sitemap (https://www.dendromass4europe.eu/sitemap/).
- The position of the keyboard focus is sometimes not clearly visible.
- Alternative texts for graphics or images are available. However due to technical constraints they are not provided correctly in every case.
- In some cases, the contrast ratios of background and foreground colours are not sufficient.
- In some forms (e.g. the newsletter registration), the assignment of labeling and input field is missing.
- Documents (pdf) are not freely accessible.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact Sandra Liebal.
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden